The Town of Mills has 5 beautiful parks for residents and visitors to enjoy.
We all love our parks and enjoy being able to use them. In order for our parks to remain safe and enjoyable please make sure to follow the Park rules.
- Place trash in the trash containers. Do not litter.
- Parks are generally available for public use from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- All dogs must be leashed and under control by the owner at all times in all parks.
- All pet owners are responsible for picking up their pet’s waste and placing it in an appropriate container.
- No glass beverage containers are allowed in the parks.
- No alcoholic or malt beverage is allowed in the park unless authorized by permit.
- Picnic shelters, tables, and other park areas may be reserved. If a shelter, table or area is reserved, the person holding the reservation has the right to use the shelter, table or area. Non-reserved shelters, tables, and other areas are available on a first come basis. To reserve a shelter, table or park areas call 234-6679.
- Playgrounds are open to the public at all times and cannot be reserved.
- Do not tie or secure any signs, memorials, decorative wraps, or other items to trees in the park. Trees can be damaged by these items.